Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Beats By Dr. Dre Headphone Over Ear me very difficult

p Jay recent interview with He stated: Basically were women , Take part in like Jay , I would really like Lee Hom ! / P p Jay / p p Jay recent interview with ELLE ? he said : Merely were unique , Take part in like Jay , I'd prefer Lee Hom ! Jay large list of scandal , he admitted: access over the magazine a lady love Beats By Dr. Dre Headphone Over Ear me very difficult, because I really do n't want to open , instead a harm , nonetheless the woman most likely are not able to understand.

 In actual fact, not simply now , even when the previous student girlfriend , gonna spread gossip non- students , It is my opinion this is the life ! / P p he was asked if your woman will fall in love with Jay Chou ? His fact is: no ! A no-brainer , because insufficient stable too mysterious, no sensation Beats Headphone Over Ear of security .

 / P p to Gong Li , Chow learn humility / p to p he admit that he's a madman , as the music the film all the way to a pretty simple one, always felt great , before you Chow Yun Fat, Gong Li , he were not sure people if a big star , their modesty I became very impressed . br [ : Source: Beijing Daily ] Update : [ 2007-10-8 8:29:00 ] [,]],,

No comments:

Post a Comment